Spotlight on the 2023 Ford F-Series Super Duty
Are you working on a construction project or carrying heavy loads in off road conditions? There’s no doubt that your lifestyle demands a truck that can thrive in tough conditions and adapt to whatever you need. The 2023 Ford F-Series Super Duty meets these demands and more with powerful hardware and intelligently designed technology features. Read on to learn more about this extraordinary vehicle.
Engine and Towing
The 2023 Ford F-Series Super Duty can contain one of four possible engines, in either a rear-wheel or four-wheel drive configuration:
- 6.8-liter V8 gas engine: 405 horsepower, 445 lb-ft of torque (standard, all trims by default)
- 7.3-liter gas engine: 430 horsepower, 485 lb-ft of torque
- 6.7-liter power stroke V8 diesel engine: 475 horsepower, 1,050 lb-ft of torque
- High output 6.7-liter, power stroke V8 diesel engine: 500 horsepower, 1,200 lb-ft of torque
Depending on engine and additional package choices, this vehicle can hold a maximum payload of 8,000 lbs, and it has a maximum towing capacity of 40,000 lbs.
To boost your productivity and grant access to your entertainment wherever you go, the 2023 Ford F-Series Super Duty is the first Ford truck to offer 5G connectivity. Up to 10 devices can connect at once, speeding up access to work documents and music downloads. The available heads-up display projects vital vehicle instrument readouts on the windshield, so you can focus on driving.
Notable technology features are the towing assist capabilities include:
- Available 360° trailer camera package: grants the driver a complete view of the environment surrounding their truck and trailer
- Pro Trailer Hitch Assist: controls the hitch ball so it attaches to the receiver autonomously
- Smart Hitch: advises the driver on weight distribution
- Trailer Navigation: calculates the vest driving route while factoring in trailer size
Put the 2023 Ford F-Series Super Duty to the Test
Along with our extensive inventory, we offer a variety of Ford specials. Our staff can help you create a payment plan optimized to accommodate your budget and lifestyle. Visit our Ford finance center today to get started!